Perfect Gifts Every Lady Needs This Christmas
Halloween is over and as we get closer and closer to the month of December, you may have started to think about getting started on your Christmas present shopping. If you have a special woman in your life, it can be a little challenging to find a gift for them that you can be sure that they will love. Rather than worrying about this, why not take a look at our Christmas gift suggestions to get a little inspiration, whether you are looking for a friend, family member or partner.
For the Bookworm
If the special woman in your life is most likely found with their nose buried in a good book, you can find them a special Christmas gift which any bookworm is sure to fall in love with.
- Audible subscription – this thoughtful gift will help your favourite bookworm to get stuck into new books whenever, wherever. With one book credit every month, your loved one can explore new titles and authors throughout the year.
- Stylish bookends – if their personal library needs a little tidying, why not choose some stylish bookends like these plant pot bookends from FindMeAGift.co.uk.
- Book locket – these pretty lockets mimic the book covers of classic Jane Austen titles, giving your loved one something special to remind them of their favourite book.
For the Sentimentalist
Perhaps your loved one prefers gifts with meaning, something they can keep special for years to come.
- Family necklace – you can make sure that the special woman in your life is always able to carry her family around with her with this byBiehl Together Family necklace at H. Hogarth Jewellers.
- Keepsake photo tile – this is a great way of gifting a photograph of a special moment. You can have your photo printed onto a ceramic tile in the style of a polaroid with this gift from NotOnTheHighStreet.com
- Personalised map – remember a special place by giving a personalised heart map which could show off the location of a childhood home, the place you first met or maybe the place you got married.
For the Foodie
For those who are foodies, there are plenty of fantastic food-themed gifts that will make them smile on Christmas morning.
- Knife block – a good set of knives is an essential tool for a home chef, so why not buy a top quality knife block with every piece of equipment your favourite foodie could want?
- Fondue set – a fondue set is an excellent addition to the kitchen for anyone who loves to throw dinner parties. This set from John Lewis features a particularly big fondue pan for plenty of guests to enjoy.
- Cooking lessons – if you want to get a gift that your loved one can keep on enjoying, why not choose cooking lessons? Whether you opt for sushi making workshops or bread baking masterclasses, there are plenty cooking lessons to choose from at BuyAGift.co.uk
Now is the perfect time to start thinking about what you will buy for the special woman in your life for Christmas. Hopefully you will have taken some inspiration from us and be able to find the perfect gift!