Are you falling on your budget and trying to find out what you can do at your wedding? What do you need to focus on if you are planning a handful wedding on a budget? Let’s see what you need to consider if you have a very limited budget.
- You have to have a location first which could be a church, synagogue, a public place, a park or a backyard wedding is an excellent option. You got to have a spot where you can arrange on purpose. A location doesn’t necessarily have to be expensive; you can pick any location that is feasible for you.
- The next thing that should catch your attention is the food and beverage. You don’t have to opt for a five-course meal which is a preconceived notion. Buffet can be a better option, plus grain or vegetable-based food can be a lot cheaper than the one that is meat-based. Water, ice tea, and lemonade can be a pretty better as well as cheaper choices for beverages.
- Have a proper seating arrangement. You can even go creative and go for a picnic wedding instead that could save a lot of costs other than offering recreation.
- You can buy a second-hand dress or you can rent a dress, you can borrow a dress.
- You can hire a photographer whose fee is negotiable, to capture your moments. Photographers adjust their fee if called for a shorter period of time.
- Avoid going for a DJ and go for some loudspeakers and a Spotify playlist to make the environment.
- Flowers are not necessary and skip them if you can, or go for artificial perfumed roses those are much cheaper comparatively.
These were some ideas regarding how you can have a simple, budget friendly yet a perfect wedding. Make sure to utilize these ideas. Wishing you all the luck for your big day.